Monday, October 6, 2008

What do you notice first about a woman? What things do women do that turn you on?

Tough question, it depends what I am looking at and how I am looking at her. Hell, if I just see her from the back then I want to know if she got a nice caboose. If I can can see the whole package (she walks towards me and then walks away) then I get to take it all in and let my mind wander off.

My first adjunct job at a Community College, I worked with a fellow professor who was an African-American woman who taught Microbiology. She walked with a switch...drove me NUTS!!! I mean she was stacked but she walked as if shes wanted to get noticed! (or wanted you to look) Lets just say this...I looked!!! But wouldn't you know it...she was ENGAGED!!!



Remember back in the day when the girls wore Sergio Valente jeans? You knew the a*s was fat when the V's on the back jean pockets were stretched so far that they almost were horizontal!!! That's the kind of stuff I notice and what I miss. Applebottoms have that effect but damn, I see some chicks wearing those and the apple looks like a cherry! So sad, it is if you are being punished for a past transgression! Oh, I'm sorry...I got a bit distracted...Uniqpoet?

No comments: